1password immediate logout on display of a mac notify message

brchal
brchal
Community Member

1Password 6
Version 6.6.1 (661010)
AgileBits Store

This version immediately logs itself out if you receive a notification on the macOS Sierra ver 10.12.3
I reported this a month ago but never received a response

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:log out

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@brchal: Thanks for following up! I'm really sorry if we somehow missed your message. :(

It sounds like 1Password may simply be damaged on your system. Please follow this guide to remove it and install a fresh copy:

Manually update 1Password

Please let me know how it turns out. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your Mac and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the entire file for each to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so I can quickly track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.