How do i get iPasseord down to my desk top?

cajacques
cajacques
Community Member

I puresed 1Password update 6.6.1 it download to HD but can't get it to my desk top. I still have version 3.6.5 on my desk top. How do i integrate the tow version so I will have the version that I paid for? Do you have a support tel. number that I can call for support?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password 6, wasn't able to get the download to my desk top?

Comments

• cajacques
    cajacques
    Community Member

cajacques is having getting download to replace old version!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cajacques,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble upgrading from 1Password 3 to 1Password 6 on your Mac!

I puresed 1Password update 6.6.1 it download to HD but can't get it to my desk top.

I'm not sure I understand what sort of problem you're running into, exactly. However, it might help to follow the steps in this knowledgebase article: How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your Mac

If you try those steps but something isn't working correctly, please let us know what step you're getting stuck on, as well as exactly what happens / what you see on your Mac when you try that. The more details you can give us, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.