so slow to open

stevie_d
stevie_d
Community Member

I'm running the latest version [6.6.1]

I upgraded because it took so long to get to the main interface after launching the app.

Still slow after upgrading to latest version

It takes about 30 seconds for the "Connecting to 1Password mini..." progress bar to finish, at which point I can finally enter my master password

After inputting that, it takes another ~50 seconds to get to the main GUI!

I've tried both ways: with the "Always keep 1Password mini running" preference ON and OFF

I've also tried Help > Troubleshooting > Restart iPassword mini

All to no avail.

[I've been using 1Password since v3, and I much prefer the peppiness of v3]

Please advise

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stevie_d,

Hmm, that's definitely way too long of a delay! I'm not sure what would be causing that. Have you tried rebooting your Mac? If not, please make sure you do that to see if it helps.

If you have the same problem after rebooting, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.