To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Hang Migrating to 1Password Account

Options
Jablair
Jablair
Community Member

I'm trying to migrate my 1Password data on my Mac from the iCloud implementation to a 1Password.com account and it looks like the process has hung. I'm getting the beachball cursor, no new records are appearing in the vault, and Activity Monitor is showing that 1Password Mini isn't responding.

Any tips? Force quit and try again? Any info I can pass along?

1Password Version: 6.6 (App Store)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud to 1Password

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Jablair - Sorry for the migration troubles. Are you still experiencing the beachball when trying to move the data over? I was able to locate your account and it looks like some of your data did manage to migrate over. Keep me posted and let me know if you're still running into an issue. Talk to you soon :+1:

• Jablair
    Jablair
    Community Member
    Options

@Frank I ended up force-quitting 1Password Mini because I needed to use the browser integration.

Some of the data migrated, but most of it didn't. I also noticed that some of the attachments migrated to documents but were not linked to the associated items. The last update time on my account was about 10 minutes behind time when I quit, which also made me think that the transfer has stalled.

• Frank
    Options

HI @Jablair - With our new accounts, attachments are now located in the document's category and are no longer linked. You can re-link them using 1Password on your Mac, but the web app doesn't support linking items at this time. To get a better understanding of the migration issue you're encountering, can you send us over a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.