Family Promo offer

murtagh
murtagh
Community Member

Hi,
I saw the link to the family-day promo last week and signed up. However on the "billing page" of my account it states there is 1GB storage per person, as opposed to the 2GB included in the promo. I am waiting to send out the invites but would like confirmation that I have up to 10 family members as per the promo.
I sent an email on the day I signed up but as of yet I have not received a reply.

Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @murtagh! Sorry about that. When did you sign up? The Family Day promotion was for the week of 21 February, as Dave mentioned in his blog post. If you signed up after that, the promotion wouldn't have been applied to your account. Hope that helps clear things up!

• murtagh
    murtagh
    Community Member

Signed up on the 28th Feb. Was reading the blog post re Cloudbleed and noticed the post about the family promo. Found the link was still live and signed up right away assuming the promo was still available as the link was live.

• Hi @murtagh,

While the link would have worked to let you sign up, it wouldn't have applied the promo. I've checked your account and it's set as a normal Family account.

I'll make sure that we make it more clear when following old links like that. You should have been told earlier on in the process.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.