To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have a 1Password Pro subscription and would like to switch to 1Password Families

Options
calvink
calvink
Community Member

I currently have a 1Password Pro subscription but think it's too much for me. I only use 1Password with my Pop, and so I think 1Password Families would be a better fit for us. How can I change my subscription?

1Password Version: 6.6
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: macOS 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:change subscription

Comments

• firebeyer
    firebeyer
    Community Member
    Options

@calvink,

Do you currently have a 1Password Individual account? If so upgrading to a Family account is easy.

1. Login to your 1Password individual account at https://my.1password.com.
    2. Click your name in the top right corner which will display a menu.
    3. Click Invite People.
    4. From there it will guide you though the process to upgrade to a Family or Team account.

If you don't have a 1Password Individual account you can signup for a Family account here.

Cheers,
    Andrew

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@calvink: Indeed, as firebeyer mentioned, if you're already using an individual 1Password.com Account, it's easy to upgrade; or if you've simply purchased the standalone version of 1Password previously, just sign up for a 1Password Families account, and let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Cheers! :)

• calvink
    calvink
    Community Member
    Options

I currently have a Team account. I would like to switch to a Family account.

I just went to my Billing tab and unsubscribed my Team subscription (with 5 days to go before my account freezes). Where do I go from here?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017
    Options

@calvink: I'll email you shortly so we can discuss your account/plan more privately.

ref: DPL-96934-236

This discussion has been closed.