Company-wide shared vault has cryptic name on macOS

dd_dm
dd_dm
Community Member

Hi,

the default company-wide shared vault all of a sudden has a very cryptic name (like "A7 - dsfg234egffdsf120wdsxx") an doesn't show any entries any more on my macOS version of 1password. On iOS and in the admin console everything seems to be normal. Other team members do not have this problem. I use the actual version of 1pw and macOS, tried to restart the app and reboot the mac. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Dominik

1Password Version: 661010 AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.3
Sync Type: Team

Comments

• Hi @dd_dm,

That distinctly sounds like your vaults aren't being decrypted when you unlock 1Password. Have you tried logging out and back into the account in question?

Rudy

• dd_dm
    dd_dm
    Community Member

Thanks for the fast response. That did the trick!

• Hi @dd_dm,

This smells to me like a bug on our side. Do you think you could do us a favor and generate a Diagnostics Report? It should only take a couple minutes and it will provide us with a bunch of information that will hopefully let us understand what happened here. Simply follow the instructions on this page : https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Email that to us, and in the email include a link to this forum thread so that we can connect the dots.

Thanks.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.