My credit cards are on my 1Password iOS and old Mac.

kvora
kvora
Community Member

I have 1 Password on Macs and iOS for a long time.
I have credit card in both Mac OS on several Macs and on all iOs devices. Now I have a new Mac with new install 1Password (Latest) syncing with iCloud. Credit card area is blank

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Credit card not showing new mac

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kvora,

I'm sorry your Credit Card items don't seem to be syncing! We'll need a few more details about the problem and your setup in order to figure out what's going on. Can you please let us know the following:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your other Macs?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your other Macs?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password on each Mac?
    • What version of iOS do you have on your iOS devices?
    • What exact version of 1Password is installed on each of your iOS devices?
    • Do other type of items (Logins, Identities, Secure Notes, etc) sync correctly to your new Mac?
    • When you first opened 1Password on the new Mac, did you choose iCloud during the setup procedure?
    • Is the iCloud option enabled in the sync settings in 1Password on each Mac and iOS device?
    • If you add a new item to 1Password on one of your older Macs or iOS devices, does it sync to the others?
    • If you add a new item to 1Password on your new Mac, does it sync to the other Macs and iOS devices?
    • Are you using the same iCloud account / Apple ID on each Mac and iOS device?

Thanks in advance! :)

• kvora
    kvora
    Community Member

Both the latest
    MacOS 10.12.3
    iOs 10.2.1
    1Password 6.6.2
    Do other type of items (Logins, Identities, Secure Notes, etc) sync correctly to your new Mac? Yes
    When you first opened 1Password on the new Mac, did you choose iCloud during the setup procedure? Yes
    Is the iCloud option enabled in the sync settings in 1Password on each Mac and iOS device? Yes
    f you add a new item to 1Password on one of your older Macs or iOS devices, does it sync to the others?Yes
    If you add a new item to 1Password on your new Mac, does it sync to the other Macs and iOS devices?yes
    Are you using the same iCloud account / Apple ID on each Mac and iOS device?yes

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @kvora! It's very strange that all the rest of your items synced to the new Mac, but not your Credit Card items (especially since new items sync correctly between all devices).

Do you happen to have multiple vaults on your older devices? On one of your older Macs, please open and unlock the main 1Password app, then look in the top left corner of the app window to see if the vault switcher is there. If it is, it will be right below the red/yellow/green buttons, and would say "All Vaults", "Primary", or possibly the name of another vault. Click on it and select Primary (which is the vault that syncs with iCloud). Do your Credit Card items appear in the Primary vault?

If the Credit Card items are in the Primary vault (or if you only have a single vault), you can try resetting the sync data in iCloud to see if that helps:

On one of your older Macs:

• Open & unlock the 1Password app and go to Help > Troubleshooting > Reset iCloud Data.
    • Confirm you want to reset it by clicking "Yes, Remove Remote Data".
    • After a moment you should see a message that confirms the data was reset and sync was disabled (click OK).
    • Go to 1Password > Preferences in the menu bar, then click the Sync tab.
    • Change the sync setting for your Primary vault from None to iCloud.
    • If a sign-in page opens on Apple.com, sign in using your Apple ID.
    • Click Start Syncing (the initial sync may take a few minutes - make sure you allow it to complete).

On your new Mac:

• Open 1Password and make sure it's locked (if not, click the padlock in the top right corner).
    • Choose Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • After resetting the 1Password app, open it and set it up by choosing to sync your data from iCloud.

On your other devices:

• 1Password will stop syncing on your other devices when it realizes the data in iCloud was reset, so you'll need to re-enable iCloud in the sync settings of 1Password on those devices.

Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. :)

• kvora
    kvora
    Community Member

I did that
    Did not work
    Another strange thing is if you look at screen grab on new Mac http://take.ms/zA8bZ there are 1238 items and missing cards
    But iPhone screen http://take.ms/0fsuz has all my items and the cards. So where is the problem?

• kvora
    kvora
    Community Member

It is ok Now
    I had to do the new token ID thing and all

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, I'm glad you were able to solve the problem! You should be all set, but if you need more help, just let us know - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.