To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i missed something! how do I link all 6 of my devices into one I pass acoount so I can see passwords

Options
captaindennis
captaindennis
Community Member

i have three i phones, two i pads and one lap top, why is it so hard to link all of them? am I the only one who cant stand to work with your program?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I link my three Iphones, two Ipads and one Apple lap top so I can get all the passwords in uni

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@captaindennis - Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry you're having hard time setting up your devices.

I see that you're a member of a Family account. Did you already set up your membership account online? If you didn't, please follow the instructions outlined in the invitation email.

If you did set up your account, all you need to do is download the apps and set them up by signing in to your account. The instructions refer to a QR code that you can scan to make things easier. You can find the QR on your Emergency Kit or on the Get the Apps page after logging in to your account.

I hope this information helps. If you run into any specific bumps, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you out. :)

This discussion has been closed.