I purchased 1Password for Android, can I restore...

Sdreed91
Sdreed91
Community Member

I purchased 1Password for Android and have switched to iOS is there anyway to restore that purchase to my iOS account? Or do I need to start over?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    edited March 2017

Hi @Sdreed91. :) 1Password is licensed separately on mobile platforms, so your purchase of Pro features on Android won't transfer over to iOS. Because of how the Play Store is designed, we are not able to bundle the premium features on Android with 1Password on other platforms. The in-app purchase is handled directly through the Play Store and is linked to your Google account. Likewise, the iOS purchase is handled through Apple and linked to your Apple ID. Unfortunately, since the sales are handled through Google and Apple respectively, we are unable to transfer licenses. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We've also recently introduced a new service, 1Password accounts. With an account subscription, the Pro features and client apps are unlocked for all of your devices, and all major upgrades are covered too. You can sign up for a free trial if you like:
    https://1password.com/sign-up/

I hope that clarifies things a bit! Let us know if you have more questions!

• Sdreed91
    Sdreed91
    Community Member

Thank you @peri. I assumed as much but wanted to ask just in case. I'll look into the account subscription, thanks!

• No problem! :D

This discussion has been closed.