Have to click twice to reveal pw

pabs408
pabs408
Community Member

Currently on 6.6.1 but have experienced this behavior for the last few versions while waiting for a fix in updates. When using 1Password Mini from the main mac menu bar or from the browser extension, if I want to reveal the pw before copying it, I have to click twice for the drop down menu to stay. On the first click, the drop down menu briefly appears but then fades out. On second click, it appears and stays so I can select from the 3 options (copy, reveal, large type). This happens every time on both mini and extension (Chrome).

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:click twice to reveal

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pabs408,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! This is definitely a known issue - and I agree, it's an annoying one! Our developers have been working on this, although I don't know exactly when a fix will be available.

Aside from that, I hope you've been enjoying 1Password. Please let us know if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

ref: OPM-4609

• pabs408
    pabs408
    Community Member

Thanks @Drew_AG, glad tyo know you guys are working on it. Other than that small annoyance, everything is great. I've been depending on 1PW for so long that it is an integral part of my day-to-day.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! I'm glad 1Password has been working well otherwise, and that it's such a useful tool for you. We want our customers to enjoy using 1Password as much as we love making & supporting it, so if you have any feedback, questions, or need help, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.