Merge duplicate logins / associate multiple domains to one account info

Options

I have stripe account/login information saved on my personal vault, which is stored from skrill site itself. The problem is, 1Password's autofill function does not work on anywhere else than https://www.skrill.com/en/ let's say actual purchase "page" within the avangate system. So I had to copy and save another one. Now I have two different login info saved on my vault which is basically the same thing but not linked in a sense. So whenever any change happens on one of them, I'll have to change the other one to keep them in sync manually. That would be very inconvenient. Is there any way to have them automatically in sync or associate multiple domains to one login info?

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro x64 build 14393.693
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:merge duplicate logins

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @1pwlover,

Login items in 1Password can store multiple website fields. These can be used to connect a Login item to more than one domain so if two distinct domains e.g. abc.com and xyz.com both authenticate you via a single source this will help. That should be all you need to do and you should find it allows 1Password to match the Login item to any of those domains instantly. If you find it doesn't please let us know.

• 1pwlover
    1pwlover
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your kind assistance @littlebobbytables. I have resolved this issue with your help.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear @1pwlover, if I was of help then I'm happy :smile:

If you have any other queries at all please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.