Updated from your site and I am now in read-only mode :|

ozona
ozona
Community Member

Hi there, I originally purchased my license directly from Agilebits (not the App store) and use a Mac OS X 10.11.6). I thought I needed to update from your site but since doing so, it appears that the software has reverted back into thinking tha I have not purchased the licence.
ALL of my passwords show up in there (YAY!) but I have red text in the Chrome browser mini that says that it is read only.
How do I remedy this issue?

Comments

• Hi @ozona - Thank you for reaching out to us. I was able to locate your standalone licenses and I sent you over a copy in a separate email. If you click on the license link it will download and install the license. Keep us posted if you didn't receive the email or if you have any additional questions. :+1:

• Greg_Kowalsky
    Greg_Kowalsky
    Community Member
    edited April 2017

Hi Frank,
    I have prabobly the same problem. I use Mac Book Air (Sierra 10.12.4). I purchased 1 password via App Store. Everything is working on may account. But I have problem with extension @ Chrome Browser (Mini) on Mac in My Office. Can You help me with this? I have Read Mode Only. I use diffrient email adress on my account. At this forum is my personal email.

• @Greg_Kowalsky,

If you launch the Main 1Password.app does the read-only tag go away in mini?

Rudy

• Greg_Kowalsky
    Greg_Kowalsky
    Community Member

I have to check this tomrrow at office.

• Sounds good :) We'll be here.

• Greg_Kowalsky
    Greg_Kowalsky
    Community Member

I'm Back :)
    Right now in Poland is 9 a.m. I open chrome and I have this read mode only. Then I lunched app, and read mode on gone... this is normal? Or maybe I should upgrade to Premium?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Greg_Kowalsky: It sounds like you just needed to launch the app so it could read the App Store receipt. "Read Only" mode is only shown in the Mac App Store version, and only if you didn't purchase the app there — if, for example, you purchased it directly from AgileBits. If you run into any other issues just double check that. You'll have an email receipt regardless of where you bought it, and then all you need to do is install it from there. Just keep in mind that the app will still show as "purchased" in the App Store itself even if you got the free version. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.