Auto-fill fails to work with 1Password extension in my browser

Options

Hello, recently the 'auto-fill' function of my 1Password extension has stopped working. I used to be able to visit the login page of my email account for example, right-click on the username box, select 1Password from the drop down list and 1password would recognise the correct website and when i click on the option, 'ICloud' for example, the username and password information would automatically paste into the relevant fields. Now when i select 'iCloud' for example, nothing happens. In my attempt to resolve the issue i have restarted my computer, I have uninstalled/reinstalled the 1Password desktop application (which is the most up-to-date version, 6.6.2, as of 11 Mar 17), I have uninstalled and reinstalled the browser extensions, version 4.6.3 from AgileBits and so far nothing has worked. I have tried this with Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers. Can you please advise my on other options i can try to fix this issues please.

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• zoomseadoo
    zoomseadoo
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue.
    1Password 6.6.2
    Chrome 57.0.2987.98

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @ lemarquand796 and @zoomseadoo,

In both of your cases I would like to learn the following please. Click on the 1Password icon in the MacOS menu bar or use the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘\ to make the 1Password mini menu visible. Do you see any text in red at the top of the menu?

This discussion has been closed.