1Password not working on certain websites

Options

Comments

• Stiger
    Stiger
    Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Good afternoon, I have a problem with certain websites when I try to open with 1password nothing happens and doesn't open !!!Tell me how to fix it? this happens not with all sites but some. And because of this we have to enter data manually :(

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Stiger,

To help we will need a bit more information I'm afraid.

1. What operating system do you use?
    2. What version of 1Password do you have installed?
    3. Can you supply the URLs for a couple of sites that you're having trouble with please.

There can be some platform specific causes or it might be very site specific. This information will help us ensure we're testing a similar setup and hopefully we can reproduce the issue you're having :smile:

• Stiger
    Stiger
    Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Good evening, I am using operating system Windows 10 Pro the sites that I go - https://mail.ru/ program version 1 password -4.6.1.618 :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Stiger,

Thank you for the information :smile: Version 4.6.1.618 of 1Password 4 included an update to the filling logic, one that 1Password 6 for Mac got a while ago. This particular update was a bit disruptive but it fixed an ongoing issue with radio buttons. The problem was there was no easy way to do this and it had the potential to break certain previously saved Login items if there was a radio button anywhere (visible or hidden) on the page. Can you try creating a new Login item please using the steps outlined on our page How to save a Login manually in your browser. I think you should find the new Login item works better :smile:

This discussion has been closed.