Login not working

Options

Hi there,

Using Chrome (v 56.0.2924.87) on OSX. I have a login saved for my work support system.

Clicking the login from the 1Password mini results in nothing. Choosing open & fill just opens the site.
Double clicking the login from 1Password proper opens the site in a new tab but the credentials are not filled.

The URL to the site is https://support.kony.com/access/normal
The support system running at the backend is Zendesk.

Thanks in advance

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: 662005
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wonboyn: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Did you perhaps create this login by hand long ago instead of saving it with the 1Password browser extension? I'm not having any trouble saving and filling a login there using 1Password. You seem to have included something else in the "extension version" field, so please make sure you install the latest 1Password extension in your browser and try the following. In many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form to fill better. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

Let me know how it turns out!

• wonboyn
    wonboyn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. That worked!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the confirmation, @wonboyn! Glad it's working now!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

This discussion has been closed.