Every time I try to log in to Western Governors University web site, the initial attempt fails.

Every time I try to log in to Western Governors University web site, the initial attempt fails. The second attempt succeeds. I am not sure what to do to correct this.

1Password Version: 4.6.1.618
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:log in to WGU

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey @dhoroho,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the trouble with filling the WGU website, I've found the following website which appears to be the official website for WGU but I don't see any log in or sign in web form - or any link to one.

http://www.wgu.edu/

If you have a web page link for the page that you're having trouble with I should be able to try it out myself to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
    Matthew

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey @dhoroho,

Thanks for providing that website link - I have just tested this with our latest updated version of 1Password for Windows (4.6.1.619, updated in the last day or two) and I was able to get this website to fill and auto-submit as expected. I used Google Chrome 57.0.2987.98 (64-bit) in my test. Hopefully we can get this to work for you too.

If you haven't tried it yet, I would recommend updating 1Password for Windows 4 to v4.6.1.619 and then:

1. Opening the WGU login page in your browser.
    2. Manually entering your username and password into the login form without clicking "Sign in".
    3. Click the 1Password browser extension button > Settings > Save New Login...
    4. Save the new Login as something unique and recognizable.
    5. Then reload the web form and try to use the new Login item to fill in the page.

Hope this helps, if not please let me know and we'll see what else we can do.

Best regards,
    Matthew

• dhoroho
    dhoroho
    Community Member

Great! Works fine now. Thanks.

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Great stuff - thanks for letting me know @dhoroho!

Do let us know if you've any other questions about 1Password or hit other issues - we'd be happy to help.

All the best,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.