Need trial expired help

ladyplumber2
ladyplumber2
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Mac

I tried the "If you purchased 1 password from the app store" fix, it didn't work, still showing trial expired. Here is some history as to what i was told to do before.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/61457/new-apple-id

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ladyplumber2,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble activating the 1Password app on your Mac! I hope you don't mind, but I edited your post to remove the full conversation you copied from your previous forum discussion, and added a link to that discussion instead.

Previously, you told us you received a license for 1Password for Mac with your purchase of a Parallels bundle. If you're seeing a "Trial Expired" message in 1Password now, that means you need to activate it by adding your license file. I searched for your email address in our system and found your license for 1Password for Mac, so I had that info resent to you in an email. Just click the link in that email which says “Click here to Apply Your 1Password License“. We also describe how to do that here: If you purchased 1Password from the AgileBits Store

Does that help? Please let us know how it goes, and if it's still a problem, we'll continue from there. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.