Folders not showing up, cant create one. Also no sync option either..

Options
astridvg
astridvg
Community Member

Hi!

I downloaded the app from my iphone 6 and this is the 30 day trial version. The app says I will be charged $4 after a month, however, I dont know if I want to continue with the app if I cannot use the folders options. Also there is no sync option.. so I am not sure if it is syncing to icloud? I have already entered some information so I just want to know if the folder option should work because I would really like to use this app! =) Thank you!

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @astridvg
    are you using the app with a 1Password.com account? If so, you don't have to worry about sync because it will happen automagically (no typo ;-)

If you're using such account, then I have to say that folders are not supported, but you can use tags instead. They are basically doing the same as folders. IMHO tags are even better because an item can have multiple tags but can't be in multiple folders

• astridvg
    astridvg
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Manaburner

I am not sure if I am using the website account like you said. I did everything through the app. I cant use tags either. There is no option to add a new tag anywhere...

• astridvg
    astridvg
    Community Member
    Options

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi @astridvg

Do you see an account under 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts? If so then Manaburner is spot on.

You can add a tag to an item by editing that item, and filling in what you'd like to tag it with under the tags section.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.