To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how to transform a personal account into a family account

Options
WilDieteren
WilDieteren
Community Member

L.S.,

I have been using the free trial of a personal account for close to half a year now, and the trail is ending in a few days. Through buying Parallels 12 I am entitled to a free one year family account which I have not used yet. Ideally I would like to exchange the free one year family account for a free one year personal account, but have in the past been told that is not possible. As the exchange is not possible I would like to transform the personal account into a family account, i.e. using the personal account already set up including the account key for the family account. Is this possible?

Wil Dieteren

1Password Version: 6.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:transfer from personal to family account

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @WilDieteren - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you over an email so we can try to work on this together. I rather not take the risk of discussing private information here so reply back to me when you're ready :-) Talk to you soon.

ref: VRK-16777-564

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member
    Options

Frank,

Just checking you got the e-mail I sent yesterday.

Wil Dieteren

• Frank
    Options

Hi Wil - Yes, I received the email and I just replied back to you. Please follow the steps I sent over then reply back to my email so we can keep the conversation going :+1: Have a nice weekend!

This discussion has been closed.