To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Compromised account

Options
zephor
zephor
Community Member

Hello, I've been using 1password for many years and last year decided to pay for the service of an online vault. At that time I set up my vault on all my devices and everything was syncing beautifully. About a month ago the syncing stopped and authentication errors started appearing on my devices.

Now after trying to sign in to my account via web I simply can't using the original password I set (which I am 99% sure of). I haven't change the master password or anything so this is a bit of a concern. I've sent two emails to support about this and received no replies. Is security not a concern for you?

What can I do to ensure the safety of my account? Is the answer really to reset all my passwords?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @zephor! I would be very happy to help sort things out here, though it looks like Oliver has already responded to your email. Let's keep the conversation going there for now. You're in good hands with Oliver. :)

ref: HAK-88439-439

This discussion has been closed.