To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how do I get my quickbooks app included in my password vault?

Options
BeverlyJohnson
BeverlyJohnson
Community Member

i am not prompted when I sign into the app. Since its not an online website, does this product not work??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I get my quickbooks app included in my password vault?

Comments

• Frank
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi @BeverlyJohnson - Are you trying to sign into the QuickBooks app using 1Password for iOS? Unless the developers of QuickBooks build our extension into the app, you will have to copy and paste your login details from 1Password. There are a ton of apps that use our extension but it's up to the developers to add it. I use Mint which has added support for our extension and we do our best to list them all here -

https://blog.agilebits.com/1password-apps/

You can add your QuickBooks login details to 1Password if you haven't done so already. Just create a new "login" item then add QuickBooks as a title and then add your username and password. You can then open 1Password and copy & paste your login details into the QuickBooks app.

Sorry for not having a better solution and keep me posted if you have any additional questions :-)

This discussion has been closed.