Guys How do I sync my iPhone (Apple 5s) and my IPAD with my MacBook Air. I have purchased 1PW

JohnALane
JohnALane
Community Member

Also I do not have a secret key and a set up code with my 1PW account. If I did I have NO idea where it is. I am trying to sync my iPhone and iPad with my 1PW account on my MacBook Air.

1Password Version: 6.6
Extension Version: ? I do not understand this
OS Version: OS 10 12 3
Sync Type: I Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Guys How do I sync my iPhone (Apple 5s) and my IPAD with my MacBook Air. I have purchased 1PW

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JohnALane,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble syncing 1Password across all your devices!

It sounds like you chose the option to sign into a 1Password.com account when setting up 1Password on your iOS devices. If you previously signed up for an account on 1Password.com but don't know your Secret Key (previously known as an Account Key), please take a look at the tips here: If you can't find your Secret Key or Setup Code

On the other hand if you haven't signed up for an account on 1Password.com, you'll need to choose a different option on the first setup screen in 1Password on your iOS devices. Make sure you choose the same sync option you're using in 1Password on your Mac (for example, iCloud or Dropbox). You can find out more about each sync option here: Sync your 1Password data

Does that help? Please let us know if you're still having trouble or have questions about that. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.