Can subscriptions be split across standard and pro user accounts for different staff members?

Example: in a company of 30 people, 10 have a pro subscription and the other 20 have standard, all paid as one with access to the same vault.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple product subscriptions

Comments

• Hi @loop_de_loop - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question! When you sign up for a 1Password Teams account, you have to choose either the Standard or Pro Plan for the entire team. As of right now, there is no way to have a specific number of team members on one plan and the other members using another. The only way I can see this working will be using two separate 1Password Teams accounts- which is not the best use case. Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're more than happy to help out :-)

• loop_de_loop
    loop_de_loop
    Community Member

Aww nuts... thanks for your help.

• Hi @loop_de_loop - You're welcome but I'll love to get a better understanding of your use case? Is there specific feature(s) you're looking to use requiring you sign up for both 1Password Teams Standard & Pro? Keep me posted, I look forward to hearing back from you :+1:

• loop_de_loop
    loop_de_loop
    Community Member

Hi Frank - We only need pro features for our development team (where there are the activity logs, custom groups etc), whereas the rest of the team (sales, support, administration etc) can all work fine on the standard subscription. So would be good to be able to pick and choose who has that added functionality and who doesn't.

• Thanks for sharing your use case.

As Frank mentioned the only way to do that currently would be with two separate teams. Have you considered that approach? Is there a lot of data that would need to be shared between development and the other groups?

Ben

• loop_de_loop
    loop_de_loop
    Community Member

There is a small of overlap, and I know management would prefer a consolidated solution rather than two running parallel. But if its not possible at this stage we can reassess. Thanks for your prompt responses guys!

• You're most welcome. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.