To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

account frozen

archie3131
archie3131
Community Member

Hi there,

My issue is that I'm trying to transfer my account to my new laptop, but whenever I do it only transfer my locked (2nd) Vault. My Primary vault seems to be stuck in my old laptop. Appreciate if you guys can help me out with this one :)

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:account frozen

Comments

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi @archie3131 - Sorry for the troubles. Congrats on the new laptop! I noticed you signed up for a 1Password membership back in August. It looks like you took advantage of our 6 month free trial promotion :+1: In order to keep the account active, you have to add a credit card to the billing page. You should have received an email from us 4 days prior to your trial end date. Once you subscribe, you can install 1Password then sign in using your 1Password membership login details listed on your Emergency Kit.

Keep me posted if this helped or if you have any additional questions :+1:

• archie3131
    archie3131
    Community Member

Hi Frank, thanks for the response. It sounds about right, I think I did sign up around that time; though, I had paid for the application through the app store (I believe around $50-60?), was that considered the free 6 month trial?

I'm happy with the product, though the subscription package may be a bit overkill for me as I would like to only use 1Password on one device.

• Hi archie3131 - Thank you for replying back and I appreciate the additional details.

I had paid for the application through the app store (I believe around $50-60?), was that considered the free 6 month trial?

Our standalone licenses are separate from your 1Password membership. Sorry for the confusion there. I sent you over an email so we can work on this together. It would be best to move the conversation over to email so we don't share anything private here. At your convenience, reply back to my email so I can get you back on track rocking 1Password :+1: Talk to you soon.

ref: UVH-36894-462

This discussion has been closed.