To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Apply license to account

vristau
vristau
Community Member

So I bought a license after my trial period and then made an account thinking that would make it easier to manage. I haven't been able to figure out how to apply the license to the account. Is this possible or should I just sign out and try to migrate my vault?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X/iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @vristau - Great question! In order to keep your 1Password membership active, you have to associate a credit card to the billing page. Our standalone licenses are completely separate from our 1Password memberships. I can refund you for the standalone license that was purchased in error. Let me know if this works for you or if you have any additional questions. Sorry again for the confusion :+1:

• vristau
    vristau
    Community Member

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your response. I would like a refund for the standalone license so I can subscribe.

• @vristau All righty, I've just issued a refund of $64.99 for the license you recently purchased. You should see it in your account within a few business days; please let us know if you don't see anything within 5-7 business days. You can subscribe on your billing page and you'll be good to go :)

This discussion has been closed.