Had to reinstall 1 Password on iPad, followed your sign in (2X), says SSL error occurred

Options
bdanks
bdanks
Community Member

Just what I said above, cannot get 1Password set up on my iPad. I followed your sign in instructions, I believe I provided all of the requested information.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Had to reinstall 1 Password on iPad, followed your sign in (2X), says SSL error occurred

Comments

• bdanks
    bdanks
    Community Member
    Options

Am I supposed to wait for a response? How long, am I talking to AgileBits?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bdanks,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

Am I supposed to wait for a response? How long, am I talking to AgileBits?

These discussion forums are an asynchronous method of public communication. Think of it more like email, rather than live chat, but discussions are not private. Other members of our community are able to participate as well, but AgileBits does read and respond to every thread.

Just what I said above, cannot get 1Password set up on my iPad. I followed your sign in instructions, I believe I provided all of the requested information.

I don't see any of the requested information.

• What version of 1Password are you using?
    • What version of iOS?
    • How are you trying to access your 1Password data? Do you have a 1Password.com membership account, or do you use 1Password standalone and sync with a 3rd party service like Dropbox or iCloud?
    • What, exactly, does the error message that you are getting say?
    • When does the error occur (list the steps you take after launching the app up until you see the error)?

Please let us know. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.