Credit Card Won't show up in Extension

lloydstein
lloydstein
Community Member

Okay, weird thing starting happening today out of the blue. All of the sudden one of my credit cards won't show up in the Chrome or Firefox extensions. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the extension, but to no avail. The credit card is listed in the main app (under credit cards), I see it, it's just not showing up in the extension.
Side note, while I have updated this credit card in 1Password...I have used it recently, and this disappearing act is sudden.

1Password Version: 6.64
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OS 10.12.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lloydstein,

If an item appears in the main 1Password app but not in the browser extension, that item might be set to "Never display in browser". In the main 1Password app, click the Edit button for that item and check the 'display' option near the bottom of the item details. If that's set to Never display in browser, change it to Always and click Save. Now it should appear in 1Password mini & the browser extension.

Does that help? If not, please let us know and we'll continue from there. Thanks! :)

• lloydstein
    lloydstein
    Community Member

That's the ticket! Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! I'm glad that helped. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.