Feature request: Notification, renewal, services plan licenses types

rodamyot
rodamyot
Community Member

Would be nice to have a notification for all types of yearly, monthly service plan, renewal licences, etc.
I did some search on the forum and that request started in 2011.
Are you planning to have this to 1 password, and when ?
Right now about 40% of my licences are on a renewal base system and it will probably be 60% and more for next year. It is the new business model for company that sells software.
You have to integrate that feature or you will lose market. I'm shopping for a simple solution licenses management for my department. Your software is very interesting but that feature missing is steering me somewhere else.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rodamyot,

Thank you for writing to us about your feature request! I can see how reminders about expirations/renewals would be helpful. I don't believe our developers have any current plans to add that, but I will add your comments to our internal tracker to let them know this feature is very important to you. Perhaps it's something they can consider for a future version.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts about that with us. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! :)

• Safety
    Safety
    Community Member
    edited April 2017

Hej Drew_AG and rodamyot,

maybe you will add to the suggustion from rodamyot, that it would be fine to have the ability to add a "reminder"-field to the entry - like "email" or "password" or "date".
    So everyone can add a "reminder" with a date to his entry and 1Password will be notify the user by the next start of 1PW (or so..)
    That will be very comfortable cause yet i have to create a seperate task in my calendar.
    Thanks
    Have a great day.
    Rolf

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback, Rolf! It's not something we're working on now, but perhaps in the future we can do something like that. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.