Date Last Used/Frequently Used "Not Available" for Many Items

Options

Hello Agile Ninjas!

Most of my Logins (I'm not going to count, but it's >75%), when sorting by "Date Last Used" or "Frequently Used" are listed as Not Available, including many logins I know I use quite regularly. This makes me v sad. Do you know why this might be? Are these metadata not synced between instances (2 Macs + iPhone + iPad)?

Thanks!

Connor

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: 1PW for Families
Referrer: forum-search:Date Last Used Not Available

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@connorp: The ninjas are busy being sneaky, so I thought I'd jump in here to respond on their behalf. I hope you don't mind. ;)

This is a good question. It's hard to say for certain without access to the data, but generally speaking "Not Available" is going to be one of a few things:

1. You've never filled it with the browser extension
    2. You filled it using an older version of 1Password which didn't track this
    3. You filled it using the mobile app (which doesn't have this capability)

It may be something we can improve in the future, so it's good to know that you find this feature useful! :)

• connorp
    connorp
    Community Member
    Options

Ah okay. I just noticed that my other instance of 1Password on my other Mac was stuck on an old version, so hopefully that will do the trick. But those metadata are supposed to be synced across instances?

Thanks!

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @connorp,

That particular metadata is stored locally on your device and wouldn't be synced. So what you're seeing would be expected behaviour.

If you've any further questions, I'd be happen to answer them.

Matthew

This discussion has been closed.