Is it possible for a user to create custom categories such as: bills, photography, shopping?

JLSinEaston
JLSinEaston
Community Member

In the manner of LastPass and the like, is it possible to create custom groups/categories?
Thanks for your time!
JLS

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:categories

Comments

• Hey @JLSinEaston! That's a great question. It is possible on the Pro plan of 1Password Teams. Custom category templates are in beta there right now, and you're welcome to test it out with a team account if you'd like. It may come to other types of 1Password.com accounts as well in the future, so you can keep an eye out as well :)

• JLSinEaston
    JLSinEaston
    Community Member

Thanks for the info, Jacob!
    It's just me here, a mighty team of one, using our version of 1Password, so looks like I'll have to hope custom categories finds its way down to my level. Again, thanks for the feedback.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JLSinEaston: It's something we'd very much like ourselves, so if all goes well in testing hopefully we can make this available to more folks in the future. We just don't want to make any promises since it's fairly early in development, and there's no guarantee it will work out. Cheers! :)

• JLSinEaston
    JLSinEaston
    Community Member

Hi Brenty,
    Sounds promising. Meanwhile, if you're in need of a beta tester, tap my shoulder.
    Best,
    JLS

• @JLSinEaston,

Thanks for the offer, we'll keep it in mind.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.