Feature request - subtitles, and/or tags, and/or folders

dbaty
dbaty
Community Member

I would like to see subtitles to help my searches. The title I use is always the company or something like that. But, sometimes I can't remember the company name, but I do remember what they do and want to search on that. I suppose if you had tags I could use them. Maybe both are best. Folders might be nice too. I am just getting too many different records that are getting harder to organize, use.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:feature request

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hello @dbaty

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Depending on the version of 1Password that you are using, we already have either tags and folders. You can drag anything to a folder or add a tag when you create the item. But you can do even more than that! You can add as many custom fields as you want. When you create your item you can edit it to add as many details as you want. For example on this one:

When you search, click on the little arrow by the magnifying glass and pick the second option: "Search All Fields". You can add as many identifying words as you want, and it will show up in your search.

Please let me know if you try either of these options and how they work for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.