I cant download a browser app or add passwords

DDaisy
DDaisy
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Mac

Have the latest password download. Tried to download browser extension-it downloads but doesnt show in browser window. Cant manually add or delete passwords from app. Why was it sooooo great and now doesn't work for crap. AND you dont have anyone alive to talk to about issues. Shall I move on to another type of password app. I am really sick of spending time trying to find answers that dont work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am soo very upset with agile bits. I cant download a browser app or add passwords GRRRR

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DDaisy

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with 1Password. I'm very much human and will be glad to help you sort this out! Could you please tell me what browser you're using and what version of the extension you have installed?

Have you tried following these steps to save a login manually? If it doesn't work, could you please tell me what part fails or what error message do you get?

Together we'll get to the bottom of this and get 1Password to be fully functional once again! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.