Menus with mixture of Spanish and English!

Archertina
Archertina
Community Member

I am working with a new Macbook Pro that is set in System Preferences to Spanish and region Argentina. My installed version of 1Password appears in Spanish and all the menus are in Spanish but the actual item names are all in English. For example if I go to the File menu and select New Item (all in Spanish of course) suddenly the drop down menu that appears has all of the items in English (Login, Secure Note, Credit Card, etc...all in English). Anyone know of a way to have everything be in Spanish? I see screenshots of others who have those same drop down menus appearing with the items in Spanish. Thanks for any help you can give.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.12.4
Sync Type: Subscribed
Referrer: forum-search:language

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hola @Archertina

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us. I can see that you are using a 1Password.com Account, which is not yet available in Spanish. That's why the item names appear in English. We are always working to improve 1Password and we hope that some day the the parts of 1Password that are still only in English are available in other languages too. I apologize for any issues that this might cause you, and thank you very much for your patience.

If there's anything else we can help you with, we're always here for you :chuffed:

• Archertina
    Archertina
    Community Member

Thank you, Pilar, for your prompt response. I feel better knowing that the mixture of languages is "normal" for now and not the result of some corruption in the program. Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise. We don't feel good about it, but appreciate your understanding while we work to address this problem. Thanks for bringing this up. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.