Tags don't sync from desktop to iPhone 5

Options

2 problems: 1. I have an iMac, iphone 7 and iphone 5. They all seem to sync fine (dropbox) except the tags are not syncing to iphone 5. That was specifically why I created them! 2. I also don't want to have to enter my master password each time I want to access 1P. iphone 5 doesn't have touch ID, but since my phone itself is locked unless I enter the 4 digits, my password app is secure while I'm using my phone. It defeats the purpose if I still have to enter a long password EVERY time I want to access one for an app. thanks

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.4 6.5.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:tags don't sync from desktop to iPhone 5

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Elizabeth Bergman Newlin Brown

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

If you add a new Secure Note item on the iPhone 5 titled "iPhone 5 Sync Test" does this item appear on the Mac and iPhone 7?

As for having to unlock 1Password on the iPhone 5 each time, you can turn off 1Password > Settings > Security > Lock on Exit and then adjust the lock timer.

Please let me know how the sync test turns out.

Ben

• Elizabeth Bergman Newlin Brown
    Options

Well it's strange. On the iPhone 5 I created the secure note with no problem It synced to the iPhone 7, but not within the secure notes folder. Just in alphabetical order. The secure notes folder on my iPhone 7 is empty. It should have had two previous secure notes. Those were indeed synced to the iPhone 5 from the first ever sync. Does that also have something to do with why the tagged passwords are not showing up?

• Ben
    Options

You're looking for the Secure Note under Categories > Secure Notes, not under Organize, right?

And what happens on the Mac?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.