Hi There. My Master Password works online but not with the app on my Mac. Can you help?

LondonMac
LondonMac
Community Member

I can access my account if I log in on my computer. I just downloaded the App. The Master Password will not work there.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi There. My Master Password works online but not with the app on my Mac. Can you help?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LondonMac,

I'm sorry you're having trouble unlocking the 1Password app with the master password from your account! I see that you've also been in touch with us about this via email and are waiting to hear back again in response to your latest message. Someone will reply to you as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: LHI-99897-211

• LondonMac
    LondonMac
    Community Member

no one responded via email, which is why I contacted you. Can you help? Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LondonMac,

It looks like you had just emailed us a few hours before opening this forum thread. Like these support forums, our email support is not a live chat, so you won't receive an immediate response. Sorry for any confusion about that! I see that Greig replied to your email since then and asked you for a diagnostics report, which you sent (thanks :) ). He'll take a look through that and get back to you as soon as possible. I'll close this forum thread and we'll keep the conversation going via email so we don't duplicate efforts between here and there. Thank you very much for your patience, I'm sure we'll have this all sorted out soon!

ref: LHI-99897-211

This discussion has been closed.