I have several canceled credit cards that I've moved to a folder.

DaveDarrah
DaveDarrah
Community Member

Is there any way to hide them when I'm looking at the "Credit Cards" category?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 10.12.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:hiding canceled credit cards that I moved to a folder

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DaveDarrah,

Thanks for contacting us with your question! The Credit Cards category will always show all of the Credit Card items you have in that vault. However, you might want to consider creating an ‘Archive’ vault where you can store those types of items so they don't appear in your Primary vault with the rest of your items. You can set up an Archive vault by following these steps:

1. Open and unlock the main 1Password app, then go to 1Password > New Vault in the menu bar.
    2. Give the new vault a name (such as "Archive"), customize its icon if you want to, then choose a master password for it.
    3. Once you've created the new vault, select the items you want to move there and go to Item > Share > [vault name] > Move.
    4. Go to 1Password > Preferences in the menu bar and select the All Vaults tab.
    5. Uncheck the new 'archive' vault so it won't appear in the All Vaults view.

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any questions about that. Cheers! :)

• DaveDarrah
    DaveDarrah
    Community Member

Thanks, Drew. Perfect solution!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're quite welcome! I'm glad that was helpful for you. Hopefully you're all set now, but we're here for you if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.