I cannot see the homescreen to manage my vaults. How do I access it?

julie7e7
julie7e7
Community Member

I began using 1password and set up three vaults to begin organising my details. For some reason, I cannot see the home screen any more and do not know how to access it. I am using both an iPad and iMac. I thought it would be the screen I would see upon opening it.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do i access the home screen?

Comments

• Hi @julie7e7 ,

In the apps themselves, you can switch between vaults using the vault switcher in the upper left corner. You can also copy/move items between vaults by selecting them and choosing "Share > Vault Name > Move or Copy" from the Item menu.

If you are referring to the admin console, that is available by logging into your account with a web browser. Log in via your browser, and choose "Admin console" from the popup in the upper-right corner of the web page.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• julie7e7
    julie7e7
    Community Member

Thank you Kevin. It was the Admin console I couldn't find so thanks for working that out! All the best.

• julie7e7
    julie7e7
    Community Member

Thank you Kevin. It was the Admin console I couldn't find so thanks for working that out! All the best.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Glad Kevin was able to help. If you need to make any other changes to your account, you can do so by logging into the 1Password.com website, and create, share, and manage vaults from there. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.