Suddenly in Safari I can't log in unless I copy and paste PW & login. When I updated extension

Options
Gordon101
Gordon101
Community Member

tonight I suddenly can't hit Cmd \ and get 1PW to enter my login & PW. Another computer did not have that problem until I updated my extension. Everything is current on my Macs. Safari 6.6.4 (664002) and extension is from AgileBits 4.6.4

Not sure about syncing. I have the internet license for a Family

What is going on?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.4
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Suddenly in Safari I can't log in unless I copy and paste PW & login. When I updated extension

Comments

• Gordon101
    Gordon101
    Community Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Additional data. 1PW mini does not work in Safari I does in MacOS menu bar

• Gordon101
    Gordon101
    Community Member
    Options

I removed the Safari Extension I downloaded from Agile Bit and used the one I got from (I think Apple). In any event the system is working now. If I can provide any information to help you figure this out, I am happy to do so.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That great news @Gordon101! I'm glad it's working again after removing and reinstalling the extension in Safari. I'm not sure what was causing the problem in the first place, but it sounds like you're all set now. If for some reason the problem starts happening again, please let us know and we'll take a further look into this. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.