I have accidentally erased 1 password from my iPhone. did an iTunes backup a couple of weeks ago

Options
gjpilar
gjpilar
Community Member

I did an iTunes backup a couple of weeks ago. I have installed again 1password, but it is empty. I have synchronised the iPhone right now, but the app is still empty.
Is there a possibility that I could recover the data I had a couple of weeks ago when I did the iTunes backup?
Thank you very much in advance.
Pilar

1Password Version: 6.5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have accidentally erased 1 password from my iPhone. I did an iTunes backup a couple of weeks ago.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @gjpilar

Thanks for taking the time to write in. When you say you did an iTunes backup do you mean you backed up 1Password through iTunes following these instructions?

1Password backups

If so there are also instructions on that page for restoring the backup. If instead you mean a backup of your iPhone itself... unfortunately I can't make any promises. iTunes device backups do not seem to reliably backup 1Password data, which is one of the reasons why we created the backup mechanism outlined above. You could try restoring the device backup, but that may affect other apps as well, and again, I can't promise it'll restore your 1Password data.

I don't suppose you had syncing set up, did you?

Sync your 1Password data

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.