To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot sign in

BillW68
BillW68
Community Member

"An account with this email address already exists." I had a trial but it expired. I cannot sign in on any of my devices and do not have the secret key. One device works with a different password (I also have a stand alone license). How can I sign up for a new account?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi BillW68 - I'll be happy to help out. I couldn't locate an account for you using your forum registered email address. So we don't run into sharing any private information here, I just sent you over an email so we can continue the discussion. I look forward to working with you. :smile:

ref: EXB-28488-428

• BillW68
    BillW68
    Community Member

What are Agilebits' email support hours?

• BillW68
    BillW68
    Community Member

I have a number of open email support requests (see below) for which I have not received a reply. I was in the middle of working on one of them ([#CTX-17114-814]) with a representative and then suddenly ... nothing. Radio silence. I am stuck in the middle of something and can't complete the setup process and get access to my passwords. I think as part of the shift to the cloud my local file was erased? In any event it will not accept my new password set up with the previous rep. Please advise what I should do.

[#CTX-17114-814]
    [#ACE-97553-337]
    [#DPK-68171-486]
    [#CUR-71285-725]
    [#DPK-68171-486]

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:email support

• Sorry about that. Greig is on his weekend at the moment. I've merged all your tickets and I'll get back to you shortly. I'm closing this thread so we can keep the conversation in one place :)

ref: CTX-17114-814

This discussion has been closed.