I have not been able to update from version 6.6.4 to 6.7 [issue resolved so thread has been closed]

kingfisher500
kingfisher500
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Mac

I bought 1Password for Mac on the Apple App Store. A few days ago I got an update message to update to v 6.7. When I tried to update, however, the app was not updated. Now the update window on the App Store says that no updates are available. 1Password shows that my installed version is 6.6.4.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.4
OS Version: OS X 11.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbopx
Referrer: forum-search:I have not been able to update from version 6.6.4 to 6.7

Comments

• @kingfisher500,

Are you seeing the version in the About box or are you seeing it in the item list in 1Password?

Rudy

• kingfisher500
    kingfisher500
    Community Member

I was seeing it in the About box. Today, I was again given the message to update to v 6.7 from the App Store. I did that, and then was told that the app was damaged and that I needed to reinstall it, which I did. So now I have 1Password v 6.7, but not 6.7.1, which I understand is the latest version.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kingfisher500,

The latest version of 1Password from the Mac App Store is 6.7, so it sounds like you're up to date. The AgileBits Store version (the one from our website) was updated to 6.7.1, but there is only a single change in that update, which is a fix for a crash that can only happen in the AgileBits Store version. That doesn't apply to the Mac App Store version, so don't worry - you aren't missing out on anything! ;)

If you're curious, you can read the release notes here: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPM4

I hope that clears up the confusion. If you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know! :)

• kingfisher500
    kingfisher500
    Community Member

Thanks. Everything is fine, now.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.