I click on my password key spot on my computer and nothing happens.

Options

Pretty much what I said about clicking on the little symbol for 1password and nothing happens. I can go into finder and start it that way but it does not auto load anything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I click on my password key spot on my computer and nothing happens.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @keakls,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with 1Password! It sounds like the problem is with filling login credentials on websites, so I've moved your message to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum. However, we'll need to know more details about your current setup and about the issue itself. Please let us know the following:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What web browser are you using, and what version?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    • What are the exact steps you normally take to have 1Password fill sign-in forms on websites?
    • When you say you click the "little symbol for 1password", do you mean the 1Password extension button in your browser's toolbar, or the 1Password mini icon in your Mac's menu bar? (Or something else?)
    • If you try clicking both icons (the one in the browser and also the one in the menu bar), does either one work?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.