Problems with Android 1password licencse

MFLO
MFLO
Community Member

I bought Android pro-feature last September. Recently, however, my account has been frozen and will not sync with my Mac 1password. Should I buy a pro-feature and a license separately? If I have to purchase a license separately, I want to buy a standalone license. I would really appreciate it if you let me know how to buy it.

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: LAN

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017

@MFLO: It sounds like you actually signed up for a 1Password.com membership back in September, and had just been using it on a trial basis since then (we had a 6 month promotion at that time). But if you also separately purchased the Pro features for 1Password for Android specifically, this doesn't apply to a 1Password.com membership, only the Android app. 1Password.com, however, includes that along with all of the other apps, and does away with license management and sync configuration completely, so that would help you not have to juggle multiple purchases and fiddle with sync settings. Either way, the best thing to do would be to send a copy of your receipt(s) to [email protected] and post the Support ID you receive here so we can take a look and help you get everything sorted out. Thanks in advance! :)

• MFLO
    MFLO
    Community Member

@brenty : Please let me know how to know my Support ID?
    Anyway I sent 3 receipts to email you mentioned. (Licenses for Mac, Window and Android(Pro features))

• peri
    edited May 2017

Thanks @MFLO! I found your ticket and I'll reply shortly.

ref: CXI-17724-339

• MFLO
    MFLO
    Community Member

@peri : I sent an email with my decision on your proposal.
    Please check this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It looks like Peri has already beat me and replied via email, but we're here if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

• Looks like we've got you all set. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.