Reuse Windows-Licens from 2013 on new Mac?

ruegr
ruegr
Community Member

Hi,
I've just purchased my first Mac and used 1password on Windows since 2013. For the Windows-Version I've got a license key but I can't find a way to import this into the Mac-version of 1password.

Is there a way to use my old win-license on my new mac?

thanks a lot!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning @ruegr. Thank you so much for taking the time to write in. Your Windows license does not transfer over to 1Password for Mac. To use 1Password for Mac you should sign up for a 1Password.com account subscription.

Every account includes:

• Simple, automatic syncing among all your devices.
    • Incredibly easy setup for new devices.
    • Included versions of 1Password on all of our platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, & web).
    • Free upgrades to 1Password for as long as your subscription is in good standing.
    • Automatic online backups.

If you signup today using our latest promotion you can get four months free. Sign up here

Were you able to get your 1Password information from your Windows machine into 1Password on your Mac? If not I can help you get there.

• ruegr
    ruegr
    Community Member

Thanks for the advice. Transferring my data was no problem, I'm using dropbox-sync.

• Wonderful! If there's anything else we can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

This discussion has been closed.