How do I enter license key?

tastewar
tastewar
Community Member

I bought a family license (win/mac) a long time ago, and have kept current with updates, etc. and purchased the iOS version as well. My wife and I downloaded the Mac version from your web site today, and installed it on her Mac, but I can't figure out where to enter the license! My Mac appears to be running the exact same version

(1Password 6
Version 6.7.1 (671001)
AgileBits Store)

But while mine shows a License item right on the 1Password6 menu, hers does not. Can't figure out how to enable that! Also wanting to set it up like mine, using Dropbox for the vault, but don't want to get too far into it before getting the license straightened out.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
Sync Type: none yet

Comments

• @tastewar,

Is her's called 1Password.app? If it is then she's got the Mac App Store version installed and will need to delete it and install from https://1password.com/downloads instead.

Rudy

• tastewar
    tastewar
    Community Member

Hi Rudy,

No, I downloaded hers from your downloads area.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tastewar: 1Password 6 doesn't have anywhere to "enter" a license, as it's a file you simply download from the license email you received with your purchase. If you're having trouble finding it, just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase information. Post the Support ID you receive here and we'll help you track it down. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.