No retina Safari extension icon

eproxus
eproxus
Community Member

Why is there no retina icon for the 1Password Safari extension? I've tried 6.7.1 and 6.8.BETA-2, together with all combinations of the extension versions 4.6.5 and 4.6.5b3, but all have a low resolution non-retina icon contrary to other browser extension.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.5
OS Version: macOS 10.12.4
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• basereg
    basereg
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

Having the exact same problem. I can't decide if it's always been like this or this happened overnight, very frustrating either way. Using extension version 4.6.5 with Safari version 10.1.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017

Hi @Adam L and @basereg,

Thanks for taking the time to report this, and for the screenshots! I believe this started happening fairly recently, and a few other customers have mentioned it. Our developers are investigating this, so hopefully they can restore that icon to its former retina self. :)

ref: OPX-1365

• basereg
    basereg
    Community Member

@Drew_AG Hey, thanks for speedy reply. Keep up the great work with 1Password.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password aside from the non-retina icon in the browser. We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

• jmartindf
    jmartindf
    Community Member

I'm so glad I'm not the only one seeing this and that the devs are on the case. I recently noticed that blurry icon and I can't unsee it, now that I've seen it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hang in there. We'll get this sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.