password list

Options
mxs1964
mxs1964
Community Member

In the search bar, how can you set the result to display all items in the list. It's annoying to keep clicking on "more".

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:password list

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mxs1964,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question! Can you please elaborate and give us more specific details about where you're searching and what you need to click on? I'm not entirely sure if you mean you're searching in the main 1Password app or 1Password mini / browser extension. If you can let us know what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, and what happens when you do that, we'll have a better idea of what's going on. Thanks in advance! :)

• mxs1964
    mxs1964
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. In the password mini on the top bar, when you enter "Search 1Password" - e.g., "Bank", sometimes it just lists the first entry. Then I have to click on "... more" to expand the list to get all banks.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @mxs1964! When this happens, are you viewing a website and are looking for matching Login items in 1Password? Or does this not involve a browser at all, and you're not necessarily looking for Login items, but items from any category in 1Password?

• mxs1964
    mxs1964
    Community Member
    Options

Looking at login items. It happens on both mini and the browser. Using Mac and Firefox. Ironically, since I started to chat with you, I can't seem to make it reoccur. Of course, that's Murphy's Law.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mxs1964,

I'm glad it's working now, although it's possible you're doing something a bit differently than before. Depending on the circumstances, 1Password mini / browser extension can show a certain number of items in the search results or list of Logins that match websites, and then hide additional items behind "Show x more items". If it happens again and you can let us know the exact steps you take to reproduce it, we should be able to figure out why that's happening. Thanks! :)

• mxs1964
    mxs1964
    Community Member
    Options

OK, thank you.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.