To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Pricing issues, Rich icons don't work, 2 apps for Mac

Options
bw88
bw88
Community Member

I've emailed in about these issues but I'm hoping for a quicker response here.

1. I am totally unclear on the pricing. I signed up on my Mac (Free Trial) and entered all of my details. iTunes popped up and confirmed I'd be charged £3.99 a month after the trial ends. I then did the same thing (mistakenly) on my iPad but it said I'd be charged £3.49/month. I cancelled both because I got totally confused - why are there 2 prices here for the same thing? Not to mention, if I wanted to carry on with this, how can I be sure I'd be charged at the cheaper rate? Which leads me on to...

2. I downloaded the app for my Macbook from the 1Password site. I ran it, logged in, confirmed the £3.99/month (discussed above). However, the Rich Icons weren't working (see below) so I found a link on the 1Password site in the support pages which downloaded a different version of the app - 1Password 6. This version also doesn't work with Rich Icons but why 2 versions?

3. When I'm adding new login details to 1Password on my iPad, if I use say Amazon, I get suggested hits with nice little company icons. I am not getting that when I'm adding things on my Mac. Again, why 2 different behaviours? I don't want to use the iPad to add every password, it would take forever, I'd get it done much quicker on my Mac. But my mac doesn't suggest URLs like my iPad does nor does it show any company icons. What's going on?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bw88,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I know it is frustrating to have to wait, but please try to avoid contacting us about the same issue through multiple channels -- it causes a duplication of efforts for our support team, which slows down the process for everyone.

I'll respond to you by email now.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: NRM-87816-311

This discussion has been closed.