vault showing up without access granted

t2clej
t2clej
Community Member

Created vault (TEST VAULT) was shared between 2 users.

the account organizer (myself) removed all access to TEST VAULT via website.

on the windows 10 app, TEST VAULT still shows up on the list of vaults. it does not show up when I login via website.

using win10 app I added a login the TEST VAULT and there is now a listing of "offline changes".

Why was the TEST VAULT not removed from 1pw app? and how do i remove it now?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• t2clej
    t2clej
    Community Member

So I saved a couple more items in a different vault and it seems like the app removed TEST VAULT and the offline changes category is no longer there. Not sure why it took so long to propagate the changes. I had even restarted the computer several times before this occurred? Any thoughts?

• Hi @t2clej - Thank you for sending over the details. Can you try to close 1Password completely on your PC? When 1Password starts back up, are you still seeing the "Test Vault" within the app? I'm thinking the app needed to be refreshed to reflect the changes you made via the web app. Keep me posted and let me know if that helped resolve the issue. :smile:

• t2clej
    t2clej
    Community Member

well it "fixed" itself after i saved some logins on another vault.
    I did restart the PC and that did not correct things. would restarting the PC not completely close 1pw?
    in future, how do i close 1pw. I closed the app and quit the icon running in tray.

Thanks.

• Hi @t2clej - I'm happy to hear the issue was resolved. :+1: You just have to exit the 1Password app by clicking the "x" in the upper left hand corner, restarting your PC should do the same thing depending on how it's configured. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.